Integrations - Marketman
- Modifiers will now have an "M" appended to their ID and SKU in compliance with a backend MarketMan change.
- Invisible and 86'd items on HQ will now be included in MarketMan exports.
- Expanded the configurable SKU sources. Sites can now select from Item ID, GTIN, Product Name, or Master Name
- Cash Drawer activity is now logged in offline mode and synced to the Till Activity report during resync. This includes Opening and Closing amounts, as well as Drawer Events.
- When booking a party with capacity, the location listed in the reservation details now matches the location in the list view of reservations.
- Added missing help text to the 'Edit Reservation' dialog box to indicate what 'Rejected' means.
- Rejected reservations will now refund correctly when configured to do so.
- Newly created items will now show the interface to add stages.
- Fixed a typo in the slot creating dialog box that referred to Events as Modifiers.
- Fixed a bug that prevented staff from performing refunds on checked-in reservations from HQ.
- Time entries imported after a device syncs from offline mode now show the correct role.
- Till activity reports and time entries reports now capture the open and close till balance for offline records.
Integrations - Marketman
- Fixed several bugs where the priceWithVAT fields in Marketman files were not properly including tax.
- Modifiers will no longer appear in their assigned groups if they are deleted from the All Modifiers list.
- Modifiers that were imported from another site's menus now appear correctly.
- The 'Apply To' Modifier Group setting now displays in alphabetical order.
- The modifier display order is now correctly enforced.
- Configuring addons and combos no longer create occasional duplicates.
- Unsupported functions will now display an error message if a user tries them while the system is offline.
- Added "Online/Offline since <date time>" to the online/offline controls.
- Changed the external reader prompt text from "Please swipe card on m-link pinpad" to "Please use reader to complete transaction"
- Changed the phone number prompt from "Enter Main Adult participant's Phone Number" to "Enter Guest Phone Number"
- Improved alignment and added a blue highlight to text fields in the Guest of Honor/Organization prompt in the party booking interface.
- The order status in the POS check summary now consistently updates when orders are bumped on KDS.
- Improved the UI response time when opening the online/offline controls.
- KDS no longer crashes when ingesting orders in offline mode.
- The checks screen is now more responsive in offline mode.
- Staff with only one service assigned can now see the service.
- Combo and modifier details are no longer missing from receipt copies.
- Check totals now display correctly when the total exceeded $100.
- 'Unable to save till entry' messages no longer appear unexpectedly.
- Party booking no longer gets stuck if you tap outside the slot selection dialog box.
- Nonexistent slots will no longer appear when users navigate between months in the calendar portion of the slot selection dialog.
- The reservation booking flow no longer incorrectly caches the previously used guest account when using the 'Lookup by Phone' button.
- Items listed in the kiosk cart summary no longer get cropped if the display scale is increased.
Timeclock and Staff Roles
- For sites with multiple roles assigned to staff, the primary role will be the default selection when prompted at sign-in.
- Fixed a bug where POS was sending declared tips twice.
- Fixed a bug where POS would sometimes crash when attempting to change locations on a check.
- Fixed a bug where transferring Combo items would sometimes cause crashes.
- There are new error messages that will appear if certain technical components of offline mode fail to function as expected. This will provide users with specific information to provide support and assist with troubleshooting.
Staff Checkout Reports
- Checkout reports now include the staff name (in the bottom left) and the checkout time (in the bottom right).
- Checkout reports now also include a "Speed of Service" section, which will list the locations that orders were placed at and the average time it took for the orders to be accepted.
- Orders that are bumped into a status that a KDS is configured to hide will now consistently be hidden.
Staff Checkout Reports
- Embed gift card transactions will now be properly included in the printed staff checkout reports.
- Checkout reports will no longer occasionally have duplicate entries for Vantiv Gift card payments.
- Improved load times on menu-specific web addresses.
- Fixed a bug where Add-On items were not showing the correct prices
- Fixed a bug where discount values were not updating correctly when users remove a discount and add a different one.
- Fixed a bug where discounts were not reflected properly in subtotals