Ordermark is a web-based food ordering platform that allows restaurants to manage their orders from online ordering sources. It also allows customers to order food from online menus.
The integration with ordermark will allow restaurant operators to accept orders from different third-party online ordering services and send them to the TRAY system (POS) and to the kitchen printer automatically.
Ordermark builds a platform that allows orders from multiple companies to get sent to a single printer.
It is the new standard in online ordering management for restaurants.
Configuration for Ordermark from HQ site
- Create a staff in a Venue which requires Ordermark Integration.
- Share created staff credentials along with Venue ID to Ordermark team.
- Ordermark uses staff credentials to place orders on behalf of multiple third-party vendors by calling TRAY APIs.
- Ordermark integrates with ordering system via food ordering API. With Food Order API, restaurant can now receive & process the order details right after the restaurant owner / manager accepted an order.
- Ordermark integrates orders coming from various online ordering sources, directly into the restaurant’s POS system.
- Menu API is used only to get menu. Ordermark uses different APIs to get venue information, discounts etc.