Tips are the amount given by the guests for the service provided by the staff. Tips are an additional amount and not included in the bill.
Employees and managers now have the ability to review and modify tip from the POS. A new entry is created in payment reports with the adjusted tip amount.
- Login into TRAY.
- Configure the merchant link at POS.
- Select the Items from Menu Section.
- Selected menu items will be populated into Order Summary with price.
- Select PAY.
- Selecting PAY will navigate to the screen of payment.
- Make payment through merchant link (Card).
- After payment is done, adjust tip button is displayed.
- Adjust TIP is used to increase or decrease the tip.
- After adjust tip is done, user should be able to see a new entry in the payments report with the adjusted tip.
- Ensure that appropriate amount is deducted or refunded from the card after adjust tip action is performed.