Merchant Link Integration allows user to set up their payment settings (debit cards, Credit Cards and Gift cards). It is a cloud-based payment gateway which processes credit cards in the online and offline modes.
NOTE: POS and Merchant link device should be in the same subnet.
- Login into TRAY.
- Select and authorize Admin.
- Select Reader.
- Selecting Reader will navigate to the prompt of Reader Configuration.
- Select Merchant Link.
- Details of the Transaction Link and Pinpad appear.
- Select CONNECT.
- Select the Items from Menu section.
- Selected menu items will be populated into Order Summary with price.
- Select PAY.
- Selecting PAY will navigate to the screen of payment / tender types.
- Select Card. This selection will charge the card for the total amount of the check.
- Selecting long press on Card will navigate to the prompt of SWIPE CARD (where you can reset the reader or enter the card details manually).
- Authorize the Card.
- Authorizing card will send a request to merchant link device (Pinpad).
- Swipe the card in merchant link device (Pinpad).
- Payment confirmation is displayed once the transaction is approved.
- Order is placed successfully.