Note: Only TRAY members can create the venue profile.
Adding a venue profile is the first step you do when creating a site.
- Login to the HQ with your credentials.
- From the top menu, select SITES.
- Click NEW SITE to start the site creation process.
- Enter the mandatory fields (marked below with an *) and any optional fields.
Note: If you leave this screen without hitting Save, or if you hit Cancel, the site cannot be created.
Pin the venue location on the Google map.
- Do one of the following:
- If the site is part of an existing group on the server, go back to the site list.
- If the group you want to add your new site to already exists, click the pencil icon in the box belonging to that group. Click the Sites box to view the dropdown, and find and click the checkbox for your new site. Click SAVE when done to finalize.
- If you need to make a new group, click New Group. Then enter the name for the group and find the sites that belong to that group in the dropdown (same as above). Click SAVE when done to finalize.
Once the venue is created, the following default data populate in the site. You can customize the data as per your requirements.
- If a group is selected, when assigning a new venue for that group, the following were added by default:
- Group dayparts were added to the new venue
- Group KDS device settings
- Group pricing schedule settings
- Group custom templates
- Group Contracts
- Group service configurations
- Group naming rules
- Default services
- Default categories
- Default location types
- Default payment type
- Default no sale reasons list
- Default global KDS device settings
- Default global and staff HQ roles