When a manager modifies the time entries for the staff, the time entries screen with the changes displays for the staff on their next clock-in in POS for their approval. The staff can review the changes and approve or reject the changes.
To approve or reject the time entries:
- On the POS screen, select CLOCK IN and enter the staff code. If there are changes to the staff time entries, the dialog box for approving the time entries appears.
- Toggle the slider to approve the time entries.
- Do one of the following:
- CONTINUE: Approves or declines the time entries as per the selection.
- SKIP: The unapproved time entries appear when you CLOCK IN next time.
- CANCEL: You cannot Clock IN to the system. You have to either approve or reject the time entries or skip to review the time entries on your next CLOCK IN.
All the time entry changes, approvals, declines, and pending approval are tracked in Time Entries Report.