Clock Out is time of departure or departure from work.
Before leaving, staff people will clock out with unique register code to record an end of day clock punch.
Clock Out data is recorded in Time Entries report (HQ).
Clock Out Procedure:
- Selecting CLOCK OUT will navigate to the dialogue box of Enter Staff Code.
- Enter Staff Code and select CONTINUE.
- Entering staff code will navigate to the prompt of Open Checks with LEAVE OPEN and CLOSE CHECKS.
- Selecting CLOSE CHECKS will navigate to the order screen and close all the OPEN checks.
- Selecting LEAVE OPEN checks will navigate to the Denominations screen.
- The tab is assigned with a drawer and will prompt for ENTER CLOSING BALANCE.
- Enter the closing balance and select CONFIRM.
- Confirm the CLOSING BALANCE.
- Confirming the CLOSING BALANCE will navigate to the popup DECLARE CASH TIPS.
- The respective staff should enter the total amount of cash tips received in the particular session.
- Select DECLARE.
- Selecting DECLARE will navigate to the prompt of CONFIRM TIPS.
- Confirming the tips will enable the staff to clockout.