Clocking In for the shift is the first thing a staff performs when they come to the site.
Staff can clock in for their shift either by entering the staff code in the POS or swiping their employee ID card.
Note: Staff can Clock In and Clock out when the device is in offline mode.
Clock In using Staff Code
- On the POS screen, select the CLOCK IN button.
- Enter your staff code and select CONTINUE.
You are now successfully clocked in.
Clock In using Swipe Cards
An alternative way to clock into the system is by swiping your employee card, provided to you by your manager.
Once you swipe the card, the system asks you to confirm whether you want to clock in.
Swiping an employee card while already clocked in triggers a prompt showing that you are already clocked in and provide you with the option to clock out.
- Staff cannot Clock Out without ending their break.
- If a staff is logged in one device and tries to log in to another device or terminal, then the staff will be auto-logs from the first device.
- All the menus and services are loaded before the staff Clocks In for the day. For a 24/7 business, the menus and services are loaded into the system after the end of the day process is completed for the previous day.