Cook time is the buffer time to fire the order before the actual fire time for all order ahead orders.
It is an estimated preparation time for items and serve customers on order. Based on the fire time sent at the item level, client will display Cook Now label for the item that has maximum cook time and for remaining items.
- Navigate to SITE and select MENUS.
- Select All Items from the category of Menus.
- Select the item Shakersclub from all item’s menu.
- User can provide / update the Cook time details in the menu of Product Items.
Setting of Cook Time in KDS:
- Login into TRAY.
- Select the Venue from the drop down of Select Venue.
- Upon selecting the items from Menu Section, authorize the Admin.
- Select settings, upon authorizing the admin.
- Select Show of order ahead before setting the Cook Time.
- User can set the particular duration or customize the Cook Time.