A new standardized 40 Column sales report is introduced in TRAY.
40 Column report is a record of sales activity over a particular period of time. It includes data on sales volume, tip totals, clock events, and upcoming schedule during clock ins or clock outs, new accounts, and revenue.
- Login into TRAY.
- Upon login, select KDS.
- Selecting KDS will navigate to the prompt of KDS interface and select ADMIN.
- Selecting Admin will navigate to Authorize Admin.
- Authorize Admin will navigate to the configuration settings of KDS.
- Tap Settings.
- Select 40 COLUMN in sales report tip basis and click on SAVE.
- Select Manager Functions from admin of POS.
- Select FULL REPORT from manager functions.
- 40 Column Report is printed upon selecting FULL REPORT.