Kiosks are intended for unsupervised customer use. As such, certain functions are hidden from normal view to prevent accidental or malicious tampering with the systems. In order to break out of this protected interface:
- From the starting screen on a loyalty or ordering kiosk, tap the about button.
- Tap and hold on the tray LOGO in the top middle of the screen.
- A pin prompt will come up, a staff member will need to enter a manager pin.
- Once an authorized staff pin has been entered, you will be able to access the protected functions:
- POS local settings
- Sign out option (used to switch to a different kiosk profile if it was signed in incorrectly)
- Reader settings
- Check and order lists