Waivers are self-declaration forms signed by the guest in a restaurant, or a bar, or a theme park specifying that the guest owns their safety or responsibility for consuming a particular food or playing a game.
TRAY provides electronic waivers which reduces paperwork and thereby allows the guest or participants to sign the waivers online before they arrive at the location or during checkout. This reduces the wait time and people standing in a queue at the location.
Store managers or guests can access the signed waivers anytime.
A repeating guest can sign the waiver by retrieving it from their previous visit through their mobile number.
The Waivers report shows the data of all the waivers that were created within the selected date range. This allows the organizer to view the number of guests visited the site and whether all the waivers are signed. You can filter the report by using Filter By All Dates for a particular waiver(s) in the entire server record (which is useful if you do not know when it was submitted).
Note: This report is the only place for flag waivers. Flagging prevents clients from using loyalty kiosks and will direct them to a staff member.
You can import or export the waiver reports in CSV, Excel, and PDF formats.
This report is useful in filtering banned clients, expired, or invalidated waivers, or other special notes.
- Login to TRAY HQ with your credentials.
- Select SALES and then select Waivers.
- (Optional) In the From and To fields, select the date ranges to generate the report.
- (Optional) In the Site field, select the site for which the report needs to be generated.
- (Optional) In the Name or birthday field, enter the username or their birthday to generate a report only for those users.
- To search with the full date of birth, use MM/DD/YYYY format
- To search for a specific month, use MM/ format
- To search for a specific year, use /YYYY format
- (Optional) In the Phone Number field, enter the phone number of the user.
- Select the Run Report.
The Waiver report generates.
Following table provides the details of the columns in the waiver report:
Field Description Date/Time Specifies the date and time when the waiver is created. ID Specifies the ID number. Site
Specifies the name of the site.
Specifies the signing date of the waiver.
Primary Name Specifies the primary name of the waiver. Primary Birth Date Specifies the date of birth of the guest. Primary Email Specifies the email address of the guest. Zip Code Specifies the zip code the place the user belongs to. Marketing Emails Specifies whether you would like to receive marketing emails. Participants
Specifies any participant with the primary user.
Specifies the contact details in case of an emergency.
Emergency Phone Specifies the phone number of the emergency contact. Actions Specifies that you perform the following for the waivers: