Order Charges section allows you to configure settings for transactions before checkout.
For each Contract, you can configure a minimum of one dollar amount for an order, the available tip options are, Low %, Medium %, and High %, which the order defaults to, and any additional fees such as a fixed order fee or fixed fee percentage.
- You can configure any delivery order to have a fixed fee of $5 with a $20 minimum.
- You can also decide if tabs/orders in each service auto-close and auto-tip at the end of the Trading Day Time.
- If open orders have a balance, the system should void the orders before closing the check to prevent reporting variances.
To access the order changes:
- Login to TRAY HQ website with your credentials.
- From top menu, select SITES.
The SITES screen appears.
- From left menu, select Order Changes.
The Order Changes screen appears. By default, existing order changes displays.
- To add an order change, click Add Charge.
The Add Charge screen appears.
Following table provides information about the UI fields in Add Charge screen:
Indicates the service type to the which the order belongs to. Following options are available:
- Free Service
Minimum order for the charge to be applicable.
Indicates the minimum percentage of tip applicable on the total bill amount. Example?
Indicates the medium percentage of tip applicable on the total bill amount. Example?
Indicates the maximum percentage of tip applicable on the total bill amount. Example?
Indicates the default tip applicable on the total bill amount. Available options are:
· Tip Low%
· Tip Medium%
· Tip High%
Order Fee Fixed
Indicates the fixed fee amount for each order.
Order Fee Percent
Indicates the order fee percentage based on the order amount.
When selected, does apply the tip amount for the order.
Tab Auto Close
When selected auto closes the tab
Tab Auto Tip
When selected, adds the configured tip amount to the order.
Enter a description for the fee applicable.
- Click Save to add the order charge or click Cancel to discard the changes.