The basic working definition of a check is an instruction to pay.
User should have checks permission to view Checks.
For assigning permissions to view checks in HQ see______.
There are two types of checks.
- Open Check
- Closed Check
1. Login into TRAY.
2. Upon login, select Checks.
3. Selecting Checks will navigate to Open & Close checks screen.
The Open Check command in the Point of Sale screen allows user to see a list of open checks and to select a check to view or modify.
1. Select Open Checks from the Checks section of the Point of Sale Menu.
2. The screen changes to show a list of currently open checks, sorted by Activity Date, or the date/time the check was last modified.
1. The Closed check command in the Point of Sale screen allows you to see a list of closed checks and to select a check to view or modify.
2. Select closed check from the Checks section of the Point of Sale Menu.