Void is a transaction which cancels or deletes entirely a previously completed transaction. The distinction is that the transaction being voided is one that was already completed, versus one that is still in the process of being made.
Refer _____ for VOID configuration on HQ.
Voiding an Item in POS
- Select the Items from Menu Section.
- Selected menu items will be populated into Order Summary with price.
- Choose the particular order which need to be voided and select Void.
- Staff / user should get authorization from manager for Void Order.
- Upon authorization, select the Void reason.
- The particular order is Voided.