You can re-open a closed check through the Payments Screen within the TRAY POS application.
This feature is restricted by permissions in the section of HQ. User should have checks permission to view Checks, see ____.
There are two ways to access a check. From the location list, user can click on a highlighted location and select the existing check or from the location list, user can click the CHECKS button.
Re-open a check
- Login into TRAY.
- Upon login, select Checks.
- Select and authorize the Checks.
- Authorizing checks will navigate to the Checks screen.
- Search the type of check using Check number or Check name to re-open.
- Tap Re-open Check and the check reopens.