You can now enable the printers to print receipt automatically when a card is authorized on the device.
If the Card Receipt Copy option is selected on the connected printer, then two receipt copies are printed.
The items on the receipt reflects the amount authorized. If a card is authorized after the staff selects a guest, then the receipt contains the details of the Items, Tax, Subtotal, Tip, Total, and Signature Line.
If the card is authorized for the full check amount, the receipt displays all the items in the check.
- Login into TRAY.
- Upon login, register to get the access of Locations, Services etc.
- Select the Items from Menu section.
- Selected items will be populated into Order Summary with price.
- Selecting Total will navigate to the screen of Add Tender.
- Swipe the card to process the payment.
- Select Authorize to make the payment.
- Enter authorization amount and click AUTHORIZE.
- Selecting AUTHORIZE will automatically print the receipt.