Fire Order means to immediately start cooking a certain dish.
The Fire button allows the server to notify kitchen staff that they should begin preparing a item. When the Fire button is tapped, a ticket will print from the kitchen printer.
- Login into TRAY.
- Upon login, select Setup.
- Select ORDERING tab and change the ORDER MODE into Fire on Pay.
- Select the Items from Menu section.
- Selected menu items will be populated into Order Summary with price.
- Select Total, upon adding the items into order.
- Selecting total will change the status of item into HELD which means the order/item is HOLD.
- Select Fire upon selecting the item which is on HELD.
- Authorize FIRE ORDER and select Continue.
- Confirm the Fire Items and select continue.
- The particular item is fired into KDS and kitchen staff will start preparing the item.