Fire Order means to immediately start cooking a certain dish.
The Fire button allows the server to notify kitchen staff that they should begin preparing a item. When the Fire button is tapped, a ticket will print from the kitchen printer.
- Login into TRAY.
- Upon login, select Setup.
- Select ORDERING tab and change the ORDER MODE into Fire on Pay.
- Select the Items from Menu section.
- Selected menu items will be populated into Order Summary with a price.
- Select Total, upon adding the items into order.
- Selecting total will change the status of item into HELD which means the order/item is HOLD.
- Select Fire upon selecting the item which is on HELD.
- Authorize FIRE ORDER and select Continue. To fire the items on priority, long-press the
Pay, Send & Close, and Send & Stay buttons.
- Confirm the Fire Items and select continue.
- The particular item is fired into KDS, and kitchen staff will start preparing the item.
You can also place the orders when the system is offline. The data gets synced once the systems are back online.