In day-to-day transactions, staff might have to split the payments by guests, by item, or by payment modes, such as partial cash and card. You can perform:
Splitting the Payment by Guest
To split the payment between guest:
- On the POS screen, add the items and the guests. Select Total.
- Select CASH.
- Select the Guest and enter the amount.
- Select CASH. Payment is done.
- Repeat the steps for other guests. You can also select multiple guests and make the payment.
- When the total payment is completed, the check gets closed.
Splitting Payments by Payment Mode
Staff can also perform partial payment through card and the remaining amount by cash.
To perform a split payment:
- On the POS payment screen, select Total.
- Select Full Payment slider. The slider changes to Split Payment.
- Select Card.
- Insert the card in the card reader, enter the amount and select CHARGE.
- Authorize the card by entering the signature and select PAY.
You have now successfully completed the card payment.
- To complete the remaining payment using cash, select Cash.
- Enter the amount to be paid and select PAID.
You have successfully completed the payment.