The Services sub-section allows you to configure which locations are available to each service.
For example, for a bar pickup service, the available locations would only be Bar Pickup Area 1 and Bar Pickup Area 2.
You can also configure the message users will see when placing an order for that location.
To access the services:
- Login to TRAY HQ website with your credentials.
- From top menu, select SITES.
The SITES screen appears.
- From the left menu, select Locations.
The Locations screen appears. It has the following tabs:
By default, Services section displays.
You can view existing services, location type, location, and visibility status. You can edit and reorder the location.
To edit the location:
- Select Edit.
- In the Description field, enter the description.
- In the Visible field, enter the select visibility status from the drop-down menu.
- Select Update to apply the changes.
To add, edit, or delete a service type, see Configuring Services.