No Sale section allows you to configure and define drawer kick events. Automatic opens and closes based on transactions.
Following are the three default reasons:
- Make Change
- Paid Out
- Tip Out
To add No Sale event:
- Select Add No Sale.
The Add No Sale screen appears.
Field Description Reason Enter the reason for no sale. Sub Reason Select the sub reason. Description Enter the details of the no sale. Value Type
Select the value of No Sale:
- Negative: Applied when taking the cash from the drawer
- Positive: Applied when adding cash to the drawer.
- Zero: Applied when making change and other events where the drawer is used but the total amount doesn’t change. There is No impact on the Cash Owed reports.
Select the No Sale type:
- Drawer Pull: Taking cash from the drawer to add to another drawer.
- Drawer Loan: Adding cash to this drawer taken from another till/drawer.
- Select Save to add the no sale event or select Cancel to discard the changes.
A new no sale event gets created.
To edit an existing No Sale event, select Edit link against the event.
To delete an existing No Sale event, select Delete link against the event.