Teamviewer Group/Device is Missing
Group is missing:
- If a known customer calls in and you can’t find any groups in TeamViewer whose name matches, then the TeamViewer account you’re using may not have that group shared to them. To confirm:
- Contact Tier 2 and verify that the group exists.
- If it exists, Tier 2 will share the group with your TV account, and you can resume troubleshooting with the client.
- If no group yet exists for the devices, Tier 2 will need to create one and assign an enrollment URL.
Device is missing:
- If the group is visible but the device is missing (not offline):
- Check if the device thinks it’s enrolled or not. Normal devices should say ‘assigned to: TRAY Devices, Vendsy, Inc.’
- If the device is not assigned, it will ask for an email and password.