To configure devices in ELO:
- Log into ELO view using website URL: https://manage.eloview.com
The ELOView home screen appears.
- Select the correct device group.
The device group must have been configured, if not, contact TRAY representative.
- Click Add Device.
The Add device screen appears.
- Enter the Serial and the assigned device name. This should match the label on the device from the Assembly guide.
- Connect the device to power and network (either Ethernet or Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi preferred)
- Once the device is on, online and added to the ELO view device group, it should populate in the group and show a green dot next to the name.
- Go to the Content tab.
- On the left you will see the app library, and on the right you will see the device list.
- The device list can be sorted by group to find the device(s) you are working on more easily.
- Devices may have out-of-date firmware.
- Detection may not be immediate. Refresh the page periodically until the Update now option appears under Software update.
- If the hardware shipped with up-to-date software, confirm by checking the ELO support page for the current version number for the hardware you are configuring.
All the software should now be installed, the device is ready to ship!