The New Users report will list new guest accounts created within the filter dates. This report is where guest accounts can be deactivated if someone’s email was used in error. (This is done by clicking the Active hyperlink under the Status column).
- Login to TRAY HQ with your credentials.
- Select SALES and then select New User.
- In the From/To field, select the dates for which the report needs to be generated.
- In the Site field, select the site. You can select All, Single or multiple sites.
- In the ID, Name, or Email field, enter any ID, Name, and email of the staff to view the report.
- Select Run Report.
The report generates.
Following table show the details of the columns in the new user report.
Indicates the new user registered date with the site.
Indicates the Bartsy ID.
Indicates the name of the Site.
Indicates the first name of the new user
Indicates the second name of the new user
Indicates the Email address of the new user
Indicates the gender of the new user
Indicates the age of the new user
Indicates the city name
Indicates the state name
Indicates the status of the order given by the user.