The Kitchen Display System (KDS) allows kitchen orders to display on an iPad screen as oppose to physical kitchen printer that prints receipts. Similar to regular kitchen printers, establishments can run multiple screens and have specific products appear at each one.
Some of the features built into the kitchen display system include:
- Times orders and keeps the average time for the orders
- Keeps a total on late orders
- Changes color when an order is complete.
1. Login into TRAY.
2. Upon login, select KDS.
3. Selecting KDS will navigate to the prompt of KDS interface.
4. Selecting Admin will navigate to the configuration settings of KDS.