Tips are configured in Order Change.
Enable / Configure Cash Tips in POS
- Login into TRAY.
- Selecting Admin will navigate to the prompt of permissions to view.
- Upon login, select Setup.
- Authorize and select continue.
- Selecting continue will navigate to the settings of DEVICE, POS, KIOSK, ORDERING, TIPPING and DEVELOPER.
- Select TIPPING.
- Select CASH TIPS from TIPPING and click SAVE to enable cash tips.
- If cash tips are enabled, the button will be green. Otherwise, it will be black.
- Select the Items from Menu Section.
- Selected menu items will be populated into Order Summary with price.
- Select Total.
- Selecting Total will navigate to the screen of payment.
- Select the tender type Cash.
- Enter the amount of cash to be paid and click on CASH.
- Enter tender amount and select PAID.
- Selecting PAID will navigate to the prompt of tip payment.
- Enter the amount of tip and select Confirm Tip.
- User can check the Tip added in the below screen.
- User now has the ability to adjust tip.