A check is closed using the tender type.
- To close a check with cash, either tap the fast pay cash button from the menu screen or tap the cash button from the check details screen.
- Enter a number manually, choose a percentage of the entire check to pay.
- Tap the CASH button to continue to the Confirm Tender prompt, upon paying the specific payment.
- Selecting CASH will navigate to Confirm Tender screen.
- Tap the PAID button. If the Confirm Tender setting is enabled on the register, PAID and CANCEL will be replaced by a DONE button.
- Selecting PAID button will navigate to the screen of tip payment.
- Select Confirm Tip.
- Check is closed with full Cash Payment.