For example, Happy Hours are applicable:
- On Thursday, is available from 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- On Friday, it is only available from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- On Saturday, it is not available.
To do this, create schedules for each day. If every menu is the same except for Happy Hour, create one schedule with all other menus, and create a schedule for each day for your Happy Hour menu.
You may also want to create a menu that is only visible to staff members. To do this, make a menu schedule, select the services that are only visible to staff (if any), and choose the applicable menu. This is useful when a menu has items you do not want customers to access, like drink refills, discounts, etc.
To add a menu schedule:
- Login to the HQ website with your credentials.
- From the top menu, select SITES.
The SITES screen appears.
- From the left menu, select Menu Schedules.
The pricing schedule screen appears. The screen displays the existing pricing schedules.
- To add a menu schedule, select Schedule.
The Add Schedule screen appears.
Following table provides the information about the UI fields in the add schedule screen:
Field Description Services
Indicates the services applicable to the menu schedule. Select from the drop-down menu. Options available are:
- Free Service
Indicates the Menu for which the schedule applies. Select from the drop-down menu.
Indicates the days when this schedule applies. You can select a single, multiple, or all the days in a week.
Indicates the start time of the schedule.
Indicates the end time of the schedule
Visible Indicates whether the schedule is visible to staff and customers.
- Click Save to add the menu schedule or click Cancel to discard the changes.
You can also push the menu schedules when the system is offline. The data gets synced once the systems are back online.