There can be multiple schedules for a single site.
For example, Happy Hours are applicable:
- On Thursday, is available from 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- On Friday, it is only available from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- On Saturday, it is not available.
To do this, create schedules for each day. If every menu is the same except for Happy Hour, create one schedule with all other menus, and create a schedule for each day for your Happy Hour menu.
You may also want to create a menu that is only visible to staff members. To do this, make a menu schedule, select the services that are only visible to staff (if any), and choose the applicable menu. This is useful when a menu has items you do not want customers to access, like drink refills, discounts, etc.
To add a menu schedule:
- Login to TRAY HQ website with your credentials.
- From top menu, select SITES.
The SITES screen appears.
- From left menu, select Menu Schedules.
The pricing schedule screen appears. The screen displays the existing pricing schedules.
- To add a menu schedule, select Schedule.
The Add Schedule screen appears.
Following table provides the information about the UI fields in the add schedule screen:
Field Description Services
Indicates the services applicable for the menu schedule. Select from the drop-down menu. Options available are:
- Free Service
Indicates the Menu for which the schedule is applicable. Select form the drop-down menu.
Indicates the days when this schedule is applicable. You can select single, multiple, or all the days in a week.
Indicates the start time of the schedule.
Indicates the end time of the schedule
Visible Indicates whether the schedule is visible to staff and customers.
- Click Save to add the menu schedule or click Cancel to discard the changes.